Robinson Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lunch Date

Today, Nicholas and I went over to the Pittmans for lunch. Beth made us her famous chicken salad. It was de-lish! They got Nick an awesome kite for his birthday, which I know Scott is stoked about playing with. With Nick, of course. Thanks, guys. I always love the chance to sit and gab w/ Beth. She is highly entertaining. It was also fun to watch Luke crawl around. Little fella can move now. Nick loves going over there and is quite comfortable. When we got there, he said a cursory hello and headed straight for the playroom. I think he and Kate make good little buddies. Thanks for having us over and for feeding my child!

Don't you just want to squeeze him?

This is the best picture I could get. She's trying to corral the kids. Sorry I cut off your head, Beth, but I got both eyes. That's good, right?

2 comments:

Beth said...

We had a great time. The chicken salad was not my best! I can do better. We love having Nicholas over...kate is always talking about him. My pics didn't turn out. Please come over again.

Heidi said...

how cute!! speaking of chick salad, i tried to find your version on here and couldn't find it. i checked under several labels but had no luck. where is it hiding?