Robinson Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What A Man!

Let me tell you what a good man I've got. On Thursday night, he took me on an early Valentine's date at James at the Mill. It was a sweet, romantic dinner. Saturday, he sent me these gorgeous flowers. I love them.


But the sweetest thing he did for me wasn't for Vday. I was recovering from sinus infection. He was suppose to have Monday off for President's day, but he had to work, so he took his holiday yesterday. On his day off, he got Nick up and ready for MDO and dropped him off. After that, he went grocery shopping for me. I sent a list w/ him and he didn't miss a thing. After he picked Nick up from school, he took Nick out to the mall for the rest of the afternoon so I could rest. They rode the escalator, threw pennies in the water fountain, got jellybeans at the candy store, went to the bookstore AND he changed Nick's poopy pull-up. All this on his day off and w/out complaint. I know he enjoyed his time w/ Nick, but he certainly didn't have to do any of it. So thank you to my wonderful hubby. I love you!

2 comments:

Beth said...

This is such a sweet post. That Scott is a nice guy! Way to go Scott! We went to James at the Mill on Friday night...glad you had a good time.

Heidi said...

wow scott, way to step up. your good peeps man.