Robinson Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

un-Pleasantville

I think the title says it all. Our little man is sick, so I'm hoping all the crankiness and surliness is temporary. We are so sad we couldn't make it to sweet Jacob's 2nd birthday party yesterday. But trust me when I say that it was really in everyone's best interest that we stayed home. I've been taking the brunt of it. It was nice letting Scott take a few shots this weekend while I listened in the other room. We've been told that the 3's are worse than the terrible 2's. Two wasn't too bad, so maybe we're paying for now.

Me: You don't feel good?
Nick: Yes.
Me: Bless your little heart...
Nick: No little. NO LITTLE!!!

Me: (Yawning)
Nick: Ok, no yawning.
Me: Well that's not very nice.
Nick: No nice. No yawning!

Let's hope your week is going better than ours.


4 comments:

Beth said...

we missed you! I hope Nicholas gets to feeling better soon! I love love his picture!

kimberley key said...

what a face, still sweet though.

we missed you too, had lots of Elmo cake leftover.

THE KNIGHTS said...

poor nicholas! poor mommy/daddy! I hope he recovers quickly and you stay healthy too!!!! 3 is definitely more determined than 2, but its got even more rewards!

Jill Robinson said...

It's genetic. I think I looked like that every morning I was woken up. Get used to it.