First, we want to say congratulations to our friends, Thao and Alan. On April 9th, they welcomed into the world, Joshua Alan. He is just the cutest little thing. Although I'm a little disappointed at the picture of Thao below. She hardly looks like someone who just gave birth. I, on the other hand, looked like a water balloon after I delivered (not that I'm bitter or anything). Congratulations again, we are so happy and excited for you guys and cannot wait to meet your little man!


Since we're talking about babies and all that, we have some wonderful news to share ourselves. We are expecting our second child. My due date is Oct. 21. I'm almost out of the 1st trimester. Woo hoo. We are ecstatic. We've kicked the idea around w/ Nick to get his reaction. It really depends on his mood. It changes from one minute to the next. Sometimes, he says yes to mommy having a baby, and other times, he says he's the baby. I guess he won't actually get it until #2 comes along and rocks his world. We know it'll be the best thing in the world for him. We have a picture of an early ultrasound we had, but unfortunately it is not in a format that I can post. If I can get it converted, I'll add it. That's it for now. Have a great rest of the week!


6 comments:
YEA!!! What a great 100th post!! Congratulations Amy & Scott! I am so happy & excited for you!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you and the family!
I can't wait till October!! I'll have to let you borrow some of my maternity clothes and give you back yours the next time I see you! I saw your professional pics online. Nick is looking mightly stylish! I love his hair!
Congrats! So you were prego when I saw you, huh?
We can't wait! Jill and Denis - Aunt and Uncle Part Deux
Post a Comment