Robinson Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day And Then Some

I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's day. I did. Just want to thank my wonderful husband and son for a lovely day. I thought I'd post a few pictures of the gifts Nicholas got me. He made me a cute little ladybug box at MDO. On Thursday, Scott took him to the mall to pick out his present for me. He was pretty pleased w/ himself. When I asked him what he got, he said it was a secret and then immediately told me he got an "A". I had a feeling it was a coffee mug. Close. It was a travel mug, and I think it's the cutest thing! However, my favorite was my card from him. I posted a vid below, turn up your volume so you can hear. After a yummy brunch at Common Grounds, it was off to do some shopping. Scott took care of Nicholas the rest of the day and dinner as well. Of course, he usually takes Nicholas off my hands when he's home from work, so I'm definitely spoiled to begin with.





You know I never win anything, but the tide has turned! It's nothing close to what Beth won the other day, but I'm pretty excited. I entered the LifePlusKids blog contest for free earrings. Found out yesterday I was a winner. I'm going to invest our savings in lotto tickets now.

Also, today is Eat What You Want Day. Seriously, I read that somewhere on the net. I really try to embody that philosophy everyday, but for those of you who have more discipline, here is your free pass. You're welcome. Enjoy.

0 comments: