Robinson Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

And Verdict Is...


We wanted to share our good news with everyone. Even though I had a feeling it was a girl, it's still a little bit shocking. We would have been equally happy if it was a boy, but can't help feeling a bit giddy that we'll now have one of each. Nicholas took the news well. His response? How he typically responds to most things... Meh. His preference for a baby brother or sister changes from day to day anyway.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I am over the moon for this little girl and I haven't even met her yet!!!!! I can't wait to meet her.

McNubbin's Mom said...

How exciting ~ what will her name be?

Kimberley said...

So happy for you both!!!

Lauren said...

She will be a beautiful girl! Cant wait to hear what gorgeous name you two come up with! Congrats!!!

Thao said...

I can't wait to see her!! You can name her what my father in law wanted to name our kid if we had a girl... Towelette! :)

Shannon said...

So excited for you!!!! A girl, I can't even fathom...