Hi! I can't believe I haven't blogged in over a month. I thought about it, but it was not meant to be. Let me just say you never know what you've got till it's gone. In this case it was our computer. How in the world did we manage before the internet came along? I actually had use a regular phonebook a few times. I know, bless my little heart. I've lots of posts to catch up on, and I'll be putting them in chronological order. So you'll have to scroll down from time to time to see if I've added anything new. Sorry about that, but that's the way it's got to be. I'm off to organize my thoughts and photos, but will leave you with this nifty graph I created during my "free" time. Toodles.
***Update***So I've decided to add to my sidebar when I have a "new" post, since most are backdated. That way you'll know where to find it.
2 comments:
Welcome back friend. I've missed you and Nick's musings!
I'm thinking eating is around 40% for me when the internet isn't working.
Post a Comment