Robinson Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

Pictures of the Nursery

Well, the nursery is finally done. Actually, it's been done for a couple of weeks now, just needed a couple of finishing touches. I initially started out saying I didn't want to do something overtly pink. Yeah, right. The room's about as pink as it gets. I did throw in some white and chocolate to break things up. Overall, we are pretty happy w/ how it turned out. Scott did a fantastic job w/ the painting and installing the chair rail. He's worked really hard the past few weeks on Abby's room and updating Nick's room (we didn't want him to feel left out). I appreciate all his hard work and putting up w/ my bossing him around (more than usual).


He's just getting started


Helping daddy out


Half way there!


Many thanks to Heidi for helping me w/ these letters and the shelf.


These are some of the crafts I've been working on for the nursery. Not the piggy, my friend, Thao, got me that. Isn't it cute?


The room has sort of a "Sweets" theme. This is a painting my friend, Christina, is working on. It's not quite finished yet, but isn't it fabulous?

2 comments:

Thao said...

I love it!! Everything looks great together and don't think I didn't notice those great looking sweets in the jars!!!!

Pittman said...

The room is looking great!