So I know I'm long overdue for a new post, especially w/ an update on Abby. But we were struck by lightning. Literally. I'll post more about this later, but our house took a direct hit over a week ago. I know, it's crazy. We finally got back in our house just a few days ago. We were out of the house for over a week! Needless to say, blogging was the last thing on my list. With a 3 year old, an almost 4wk old (can you believe?) and firemen/repairmen traipsing through our house, the place actually looks more like a tornado hit. Look for a new post later this week.
4 comments:
Bless your heart! Please let me know if you need anything!!
Wow! How crazy is that! I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks since Abigail made her debut. GL with everything!
I am SOOO glad the rain has let up while you guys were getting things fixed up!
Love the new Christmas background! You'll have to show me how to do the custom designs the next time I see you!
Post a Comment