Robinson Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

2 Months

Our sweet, sweet baby girl is 2 months today. I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. She has her 2mos checkup on Wed. so I will report back to the grandparents. She's getting her shots. :( So let's hope it goes smoothly and as painlessly as possible. It's usually more difficult for the parents than it is for the kids. I'm hoping anyway. I'm attaching a video of Abby. Just ignore my annoying voice in the background.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Annoying? I thought your voice was quite lovely.

Beth said...

Oh I want to come and see Baby Abby. I'm sad she is getting so big so quick!

Kimberley said...

She is so adorable! I just want to pinch those cheeks! Love her hair! :)

THE KNIGHTS said...

AWWW!!!!! She is really growing up! She looks like she needs kissing and squeezing...at least that's what she makes me want to do. =)

Thao said...

Oh, so cute!!! I love her smiles! I think she's on the road to being as chubby as Joshua!! Can't wait to see her awake!

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, you are giving my baby fever! Adorable!