Amy~ I had no idea you guys had a blog! I would've been keeping up with your precious kiddos a long time ago! I am Scott's friend on FB so I get to see pictures every now and then. I actually just commented the other day on a picture of Abby and the one of Nicholas next to the Wyatt puzzle! Thanks for letting me know you're out there ~ I love it when people comment on my posts. Makes it more fun and personal! Laura
2 comments:
lol. Also, love all the pics of Nick and Abby. Love the snow pics too.
Amy~
I had no idea you guys had a blog! I would've been keeping up with your precious kiddos a long time ago! I am Scott's friend on FB so I get to see pictures every now and then. I actually just commented the other day on a picture of Abby and the one of Nicholas next to the Wyatt puzzle!
Thanks for letting me know you're out there ~ I love it when people comment on my posts. Makes it more fun and personal!
Laura
Post a Comment