Robinson Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Office

Nick has an office now. He's too busy to be bothered. He's got work to do.

I had set a little table in our "library" and designated it as Nick's art corner. He liked the idea so much that he decided to convert it into his office. I was feeding Abby, but could see he was quite busy, going back and forth and muttering to himself. I could tell by his tone that he was very pleased w/ himself.

Here he is at his desk. I love all the stuff he used to decorate his desk...


I put Abby in her walker and she immediately set upon his desk ramming into it. Nick could not appreciate the humor in it as I did. He hollered and complained. Then he set about drawing a sign to show Abby where her office was located. His placement of Abby's office was no surprise.

2 comments:

Beth said...

this is so cute! Love it.

Heidi said...

How is Abby liking her new office?