But she reminded me it's not goodbye, just see you later. And she's right. I'm happy for her that she gets to be closer to her family.
We had one last lunch/playdate with them yesterday. We were both emotional, especially saying goodbye to each other's kids. Driving away, I said to Nick it would be the last time we would see them at that house. Nick responded sadly, " it will be the last time I get to play with... that guitar and microphone." Sad indeed.
We will miss you guys like crazy! Hope you get settled in quickly and come back to visit us often! Love you guys!!











1 comments:
Wow, what a great trip down memory lane!!! Love this post (mainly cause I'm in most of the pics) but also to see the kids! Thank you, I love you so much and miss you terribly. We sure had some fun didn't we!
Post a Comment