We took a trip to Hereford over the weekend to visit Scott's parents and to attend his 20th high school reunion. It was a fun weekend that over too soon!
Of course Magi had cookies ready to bake.
Sterilite totes are sooo versatile!
Heading out Friday evening for the reunion's family picnic.
Are you surprised to see a cookie in Nick's hand? I'm not.
Hanging out on the stone bench Magi put together for him.
Keith and his wife, Cristal. He was Scott's best friend growing up. At the picnic Nicholas was running around w/ their 4 year old son, Payton. Wish I had gotten a picture of that. Funny how life comes full circle.

3 comments:
You look so pretty! Your hair looks so healthy and shiny and stylish! What's happened since I've been gone?? ;-) jk Really, have you done something different.....new bangs maybe? Whatever it is, I like it.
Looks like you guys had fun. I agree w/Heidi...your hair looks different...I think it's bangs? Looks good!
Great family pic! I'm glad you guys had fun at Scott's reunion. Yours should be coming up soon too. Are you going?
Post a Comment