Robinson Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

Sure Surly

I realize my last post sounded a bit surly. It isn't that I'm not grateful that we were one of the few fortunate enough not to lose power. I am. But take a look outside our window and you'll understand where I'm coming from.




Anyway, Nick and I were able to get out and about today, so the irritability (poor Scott) is gone. It was a glorious 43 degrees today. I took him to Gymboree and we met up w/ Heidi and Erin and their girls at ChickFilA for a late lunch. Impromptu lunches are rare, but always lovely when you can swing it. One more sunny day of 40-50 degree weather and all the surliness will completely melt away.

2 comments:

THE KNIGHTS said...

You are so dramatic! =) Cool pictures of another state though! Sounds like you had a fun day and you will be happy again very soon!

Kimberley said...

Is that the ocean?