Robinson Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here's The Buzz

So I told you in a previous post that Nick was gonna get buzzed this weekend. Clippergate went down early this morning. He knew something was going on, but couldn't quite figure it out until we ambushed him. He howled like a trapped animal. Quite funny, actually. I've always wondered how torturers could stand to hear their victims screaming. You'd be surprised at how quickly you can tune out the wailing. Let me tell you, there was hair everywhere and lots of it. It's super short, but we think this is the route we're taking going forward. The buzzing, not the torturing (but I suppose it's all about perspective). It shouldn't take nearly as long next time, as we plan on investing in some clippers ourselves and making it a monthly event. The only downside... he slipped the other day running around the house and hit his forehead on the corner of the wall. There was an immediate bruise, swelling and mark. So now instead of thinking we don't groom our son, people will think we abuse him with the clippers.

This was his good side.

I told you it was short. Isn't that wound just pitiful?

Thought I'd kill two birds w/ one stone and show off the fab scarf I made him.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE Nick's hair buzz! And the scarf - very well done!! He looks a little French in this pic.

Kimberley said...

you did go short! looks good! maybe you can do kris after some practice? :)

Beth said...

I think the story of him running around and "hitting his head" is a little fishy, since you said he didn't want his hair cut. Just kidding! Hair is cute! Scarf very cute as well!

Shannon said...

I know it takes a lot to get a haircut but slamming his head down on the table, is that really necessary????? Love the new look!

Heidi said...

he looks all grown up with new short do! i love it.