Robinson Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Wood(n't) You Know It - 5yrs And Counting

Happy Anniversary to my sweet, sweet hubby!



7 comments:

Kimberley said...

How neat! I didn't realize our anniversaries were 1 day apart. Great pictures! Happy Anniversary!

THE KNIGHTS said...

You were such a gorgeous bride! I cant believe that day was already 5 years ago! I have so many great memories of that weekend! Congrats!

Thao said...

Has it already been 5 years?!! Remember when we left Scott w/Alan at my house so we could go shopping for wedding dresses? They really didn't even know each other then. :) How time flies!

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember it so well. You were beautiful!

Heidi said...

Well, I was going to say how beautiful you looked, but everyone has already said that. ;-) I hope you have a great weekend celebrating the last 5 years together!

Lauren said...

Wow! James and I have been married 5 years also. I love Scott in the traditional Vietnamese garb!

Pittman said...

happy anniversary!