Robinson Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

3 Months!

I will probably say this every time, but I really can't believe that you are 3 months now. I thought I would record what you're doing at this time, but since it's not much more than eating and sleeping, I'll record that.
  • You take 4 naps a day, w/ bedtime around 8:30 and wake up around 7. You still wake up once a night to feed, usually between 2-4. You like your naps (unlike someone else we know) and let us hear about it if we forget or wait too long. You're not one for rocking and soothing, you'd rather we just lay you down.
  • You're taking 6oz every 3 hours and you're really impatient when we don't get that bottle immediately back into your mouth after you burp.
  • You wear size 1 diapers, but really should wear 2. Mommy's trying to get rid of them. You wear 3m clothes now, although pants are usually on the long side.
  • We're not sure how much you weigh, but your thighs indicate that you don't miss many meals.
  • You are so quick w/ a smile for us, even when you're fussing. When we pick you up, your smile says "I knew you would."
  • You coo and jabber alot and are so so close to laughing. You like to "sing" along when I sing you lullabies.
  • You love bath time
  • You do okay riding in the car, and by okay I mean you only wail whenever the car stops.
  • You're a daddy's girl, preferring your daddy rock you over me.
  • You love your big brother and follow him everywhere w/ your eyes. You perk up when you hear his voice.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

sweetheart!!! she is growing up so fast!

Lauren said...

I love how you are recording all this! I really like the pic with the spit bubbles.

Thao said...

tell abby to slow down on the growth until we get to see her again! she's making all of these cute faces in her pics!! you'll have to let me know her weight at her next check up so we can compare notes. :) she's on her way to chubbyville...

Kimberley said...

Amy-I could EAT.HER.UP!

My goodness, that is just pure sweetness! Her smile is precious!

And love the toes!