Beautiful! LOVE that first pic of her in the tub. She is going to be lots of fun!
Me too!!
These are great pics! How are you liking your new dslr? I got my dummies book, and will soon try and venture off of Auto. :)
she looks like a doll her skin and features are so flawless!
Love the bath pics...she is so sweet. Give me a spoon, I will eat her up!!!
I LOVE her little smile during her bath!!! She's so cute and chubby! Enjoy this time!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful! LOVE that first pic of her in the tub. She is going to be lots of fun!
Me too!!
These are great pics! How are you liking your new dslr? I got my dummies book, and will soon try and venture off of Auto. :)
she looks like a doll her skin and features are so flawless!
Love the bath pics...she is so sweet. Give me a spoon, I will eat her up!!!
I LOVE her little smile during her bath!!! She's so cute and chubby! Enjoy this time!
Post a Comment