Our sweet little girl. Five months old today! Time is flying by and we can't seem to slow it down.
- You love your sleep. I think you sleep more now than when you were 3 months. I've given up trying to put you on a 3 nap schedule. Some days you do and some days you don't. What's a mama to do?
- You've been giving us a good 10-11 hrs at night. Although some nights you like to wake up and talk to yourself for a good 20mins before drifting off again... just long enough to make sure I can't go back to sleep.
- You are not a big eater, still doing 6oz every 3 hrs. You did try cereal for the first time yesterday. You were not real impressed.
- You love to flash your beautiful smile at everyone, except when you're in your car seat.
- I cannot keep you from falling asleep in the car, even for ten minutes. My nap schedule has no chance.
- You rolled over from back to tummy for the first time 2 days ago. But you haven't done it since.
- You are losing all that thick hair on top. You have a strip of peach fuzz on the left side of your head from rubbing it back and forth on the bed. Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have 3in tufts of hair next to the bald spot.
- You love to play in the Exersaucer. You make quite a racket in that thing. We love watching you grab and examine all the toys on there.
- You are super nosy, I mean curious, stopping your bottle so you can turn your body around to see what's going on.
Of course the camera ran out of memory right before she rolled over.

4 comments:
She is so beautiful. She just makes me glow when I watch her smile. And it is so funny how hard she is trying to roll. When she gets stuck, she just starts to shake as she is flexing every muscle in her body. So cute.
Her smile is to die for! Just precious!
oh my word. who is that?? i've never seen her move like that! she is the cutest, smiliest little monkey!!
I like the video of her shaking about in the exersaucer. So funny! She's like a crazy woman. :)
Post a Comment