It's been kind of slow going for Abby in regards to baby food. I told you she's not a real big eater to begin with. Good thing right now it's mainly to practice. She does have moments where she will take big bites. Mostly she moves it around her mouth before spitting it back out. Here are a couple pictures of her trying out cereal for the first time and a video of her trying green beans for the first time. Notice in the video how interested Nick was w/ the situation.
Thomas Turns 14!
6 years ago

3 comments:
I LOVE this video! They are both so cute. Joshua would just cry when we tried to feed him at first. In fact, he still does it now. At least Abby seems pretty interested in eating. I think she'll be a good eater! That should make your meal times go a lot faster than ours!!
Oh Tran. I don't know what's funnier....watching Abby's sweet little lips smacking or the look on Nick's face. Just hilarious that he asked for seconds!!!
Too funny! I'm impressed that Nick wanted to try the green beans again ~ there's no way my boys would have been that brave!
Post a Comment