Robinson Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Around The Corner

Can you believe this month is almost over? Although summer won't officially start for another month, it starts for us after this week. We've got lots of fun stuff coming up.

Today was Nick's last day of school. I can't tell you how happy that makes him. Although he doesn't complain about school anymore, he sure does enjoy his days off. We had a family picnic at school today. I'll post pictures next week. I've got him in a MDO for the first part of summer twice a week at a new place. He's looking forward to it as his little friend Hanna will be in the same class w/ him. He's also taking swim lessons this summer. I'm excited for him. Hopefully his aversion to having water on his face won't interfere too much! We've got our annual trip to Hereford coming up and Scott's 20th high school reunion at the end of summer. We had a beach trip planned w/ the Dormans in July to Dauphin Island, but that had to be canceled due to a little oil spill. We still plan on seeing them in July for a mini vacay so all is not lost. I see many days of hanging out w/ friends and frying in the heat in our future.

Hope everyone has a spectacular and safe Memorial Day weekend!

0 comments: