Our sweet, sweet Abigail. Where has the time gone? How is it you are 8 mos already?!
- You are just the sweetest, most easy going baby. Most of time. You do have your moments, although I suspect it's b/c you're teething right now.
- Speaking of teething, you got your first tooth! Just one, but I'm sure #2 will follow shortly.
- You take 2 or 3 naps a day, depending on how long your naps are. I mostly follow your lead, but you have finally fallen into somewhat of a regular schedule. You adapt well to whatever changes there are to your schedule and rarely complain.
- Not sure how much you weigh. I think you're around 17lbs. You've thinned out a bit since you're more active now.
- You were slower to take to baby food than Nicholas, but are quicker to accept table food. You love graham crackers. Still not too good at feeding yourself table food, so I kinda speed things along by feeding you myself. Not good for your self feeding skills, but good for Mommy's time management.
- You're getting pretty skilled w/ the sippy cup managing to spill only half of the liquids in the cup.
- You are the squirmiest baby, ever! You will grab at everything and put everything in your mouth. The complete opposite of your brother.
- You can clap your hands a little and will sometimes lean in to give us a kiss. It is just so sweet.

2 comments:
8 months old! What? Where did the time go...she only like 3 months when we had lunch last week!
I want Joshua back to that crawling stage! Now I can't keep up w/ him. She does seem like such a sweet, happy baby!
Post a Comment