Robinson Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Eating The Rainbow

My friend Beth made a rainbow cake. She got it from this website. Nicholas and I decided we would bake one for Father's Day.

It wasn't hard, but it was definitely time consuming. Nicholas was driving me nuts asking when the cake would be ready to eat. I thought it turned out well and Nick had so much fun helping me. But I won't be making this cake again anytime soon. There was so much cake left over.

3 comments:

Beth said...

My stupid blog is not updating your blog on my list...so today is the first time, this post has shown up. Anyway....LOve the pic of Nick eating the cake. It always looks really impressive!

Thao said...

wow. that's a lot of cake pans. very impressive. :) i'm not sure that i have the patience to do that. of course, scott has a sweet tooth so he probably loved it. alan would probably at most eat just one bite.

Laya said...

I love it!!! It looks beautiful. My boys would love it and the problem is I would probably eat more than them :-)