I like to fancy myself a crafty person. And by crafty, I mean arts and craft. But really, I'm all talk and no walk. But that's okay. I've got lots of crafty friends I live through vicariously. My friend Shannon is one of them, she's the real deal. We went to lunch one day and she made the mistake of showing me a jacket she had made for her little girl Avery (who is so stinking cute btw). It's no lie, I pestered and harassed her enough that she agree to make one for Abby. Seriously now, it is the cutest thing ever. I love it. Not only that, she also made Abby a reversible kimono dress. I know, right? The jacket is a little big for Abby right now, but that didn't stop her from strutting around in it. I didn't take a picture of her in it, doh!, but will snap it when I get a chance.
Thank you, Shannon! You rock!! Let me know if I can ever staple, glue or holepunch anything for you!
3 comments:
It was my pleasure making these for you. I do have to keep Abbers looking super fly!
Ok Shannon, I would like a coat in a size 2 please......for me!
that is adorable! wish i could do that, i can't even needle a thread!
Post a Comment