Robinson Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving '10

Once again, we set forth on our annual trek to TX for Thanksgiving.  Scott and I were dreading the drive.  Abby really isn't the best traveler.  She goes on sleep and hunger strikes when she's away from home.  So we crossed our fingers, and the kiddos actually pulled through for us.  At one point, both kids were asleep in the car!  Bliss. 

As always, I missed my family and wished there was a way I could see them as well.  But it was a fantastic Thanksgiving, with lots of food, fun, laughter, and ...pictures.



Thanks for the head piece Aunt Jill




Not really sure what he's doing, but it made me laugh.


I think this says it all...




Emma was really good w/ Abby.  It was nice have a little babysitter for the day!


YaYa, Aunt Jill's parrot.  Nicholas was quite fascinated w/ him.




YaYa showing off some of his skills.  Nicholas really love playing w/ him.

I think this picture says it all as well!

Bird whisperer

0 comments: