It's been a while since I've posted a picture of Abby. So you can only imagine just how long her "bangs" had gotten. They were halfway down her nose, which wouldn't be so bad if she would let me put a clip in her hair. Futile I say. While we were in TX a few weeks back, I took her with Scott's mom to trim her hair at the beauty parlor (that's for you, Beth.) As expected, she did not go down without a fight. But she got over it quickly. I texted a picture to my friend Heidi and asked, "what's up w/ my kids and haircuts?" She wrote back, "apparently they don't like them." Duh.
I think it suits her perfectly.
Thomas Turns 14!
6 years ago




2 comments:
Oh wow...how could she not like the Beauty Parlor?!!! She looks so grown up in this pic. Love her little outfit.
No smile from Miss Abby? She looks cute w/ her new haircut and her yellow outfit though!
Post a Comment