Robinson Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Baaaack

Well, after a sinus infection, no internet connection and a functioning computer, I am finally back up and running. For those who didn't know, we've been in our new house for almost two months. I'd say we're about 90% complete. Everyday we find something new that we've crammed into a temporary spot and forgot about.

Nicholas adjusted to the move after 3 weeks and enjoys having his own little playroom "uppa stairs". He also enjoys taking long walks around the neighborhood and telling me the color of every door on EVERY house. He is back in mommy's day out twice a week. Gives me a little time to clean and run errands. Oh, but I pay for it later when he's home, as he never takes naps there anymore. Disagreeable becomes his middle name.

So we are a week away from our trip to CA to visit my family. This will be Nick's first plane ride and I'm a bit nervous. We're excited though, we plan on visiting Disneyland. He's been really into Mickey Mouse lately.

Our Phanfare website is updated, with pictures, at least. Since this computer is back up, I'll be able to take more pictures and upload them. That's it for now.


Here he is helping Scott with the yard work. Actually, he ended up with more grass in his hair than in the dustpan.



Enjoying the new back yard. Somebody feed that kid!

0 comments: