Robinson Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Wish For You

The posts on this blog are normally about Nicholas. However, my friend, Beth, has inspired me to post a few things about moi. Namely, things I would like to be "surprised" with by my wonderful husband and family. I always see things I think would be cool to have, but I can never remember during very crucial times, such as my birthday, x-mas, anniversary, flag day, etc... So I've decided to start my very own wish list. Once I've generated a long enough list, I'll compile them on the sidebar (for easy reference, of course.) The very first item on my list is...


3 comments:

Kimberley said...

This made me laugh. I enjoy your posts, need to catch up on mine. Hope all is well.

Beth said...

Way to go AMY! Your wish list is funny.

Pittman said...

got some windows to seal up?