We're experiencing a dry spell... from pleasant behavior, courtesy of you know who. He's been so good lately, but Scott and I always anticipate the other shoe to drop. It did. With a loud thud. It all started Friday. Naturally, it was picture day. He normally doesn't give two licks what clothes he wears, but today he wanted to wear his bright blue crocs with his dress clothes. Threw a fit when I put on the nice brown shoes I (lovingly) selected. Howled like I was abusing him (trust me, I was close) when I combed his hair. He declined, very loudly, to walk into the photography studio. And he stubbornly refused to smile for the photographer, clamping his eyes and mouth shut. It was a miracle, but we did manage to get some decent pictures. There was plenty of coaxing, bribing and threatening on my part. All this before 11am on Friday. I hope everyone's weekend started off as well as ours.
I think his expression here pretty much says it all.
1 comments:
that made me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment