Can you believe it's that time of year again? A time for jubilation, rejoicing and stuffing your face. We all know I'm talking about... my birthday. I'd also like to take a moment to give a shout out to Kim, who shares the same birthday. May you get the turkey neck (if you like that sort of stuff) on your special day. I've always been thankful that my birthday occurs around a holiday that's all about being with people you love and eating. I'm thankful it's not around Christmas, those people get the shaft when it comes to presents.
In all seriousness, I want to take a quick moment to let all my friends and family know how truly blessed I feel having you in my life and how grateful I am for each and every one of you. Have a safe trip to those traveling this week. I leave everyone with a picture that needs no explanation. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night.
5 comments:
Back at ya! Hope your birthday is a good one too! Don't forget the wishbone!
That is so funny! Happy Birthday Amy! Have a good Thanksgiving!
that turkey leg looks gooooooood.
Have a great birthday!!! BTW...when was that pic? I see evan in the background! Tooo funny! I am sure Scott appreciates the photographer!
Happy Birthanksgiving Day Tran! Hope you're having a great time in TX!
Love you much.
Post a Comment