Robinson Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

MDO - A Typical Day

One of my favorite things about MDO is picking Nick up. Lately he's been really talkative and hamming it up for his teachers. Today I was greeted with, "what's shaking mama?" When that elicited a laugh from me and the moms around us, he just threw his head back and howled with laughter and said it again. I'm gonna assume he learned this from his daddy.

Since it was cold this morning, I put a knit cap on Nick before we left the house. He was still wearing it when I arrived to pick him up. The teachers said he refused to remove it. He finally did when we got home, and his hair was sticking up everywhere. I think it's a good look for him.

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Glad he had a good time at MDO. Hope his mom enjoyed her lunch. :) Love the hair!! And the million dollar smile!

Beth said...

He looks so cute. I had a good lunch with my two fav bloggers! Let's do it again soon.

The Robinsons said...

It was good seeing you guys and little man Luke! We should definitely do it again soon.

McNubbin's Mom said...

I showed Pat the pledge of allegiance video last night and he was cracking up!!
Gabby has been walking around saying "Amen Sister!" Not sure where that one came from.