Robinson Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sweet As Sugar

Sweet little Hanna turns 3 today. Happy birthday, Hanna!

She had her birthday party yesterday and the theme was Candyland adventure. Hanna looked so adorable in her tutu (which Christina made, fabulous job). Let me tell you, Heidi did a phenomenal job with everything. I've always admired her domestic prowess, but she really outdid herself. Scott even said he could tell she put a lot of work into it. And Scott, like most men I'm sure, notices only the food.

The kids made a Xmas craft and then decorated a cookie "lollipop". I will say she is quite insane for letting the kids have free access to all that colored sugar. I could feel it crunching underneath my shoes. *cringe* Nicholas really enjoyed himself. He loved, loved the cake. I cannot stress this enough. While all the other kids took a few bites and took off running, Nick sat there and finished every last bite. He was methodical in his removal of the frosting and did not leave a crumb behind. As if the kids did not have enough sugar coursing through their veins, she filled up take out boxes w/ candy from her display as party favors. For those of you who know Scott, you'd know that he was in heaven. Check out her blog here.

Heidi, you did a fantastic job. Thanks for inviting us to celebrate Hanna's big day. Are you available in Feb?

One last note, there are several kids celebrating birthdays this month. I want to send warmest birthday wishes to Gabby, Lauren and Zach!


0 comments: