Robinson Blog

Friday, January 9, 2009

"Chick-Freel-Way"

My friend, Beth, has a post labeled "Did U Know". In it she talks about searching for online codes that can provide you w/ discounts or free shipping for your online orders. I hope it will be an ongoing series. But not wanting to completely copy her idea, I'm starting a series called "Did Chu Know?" Totally different.

So Nick and I had lunch w/ my friend, Shannon, and her son, Kale, at Chick-Fil-A today. Good times. Anyway, Did Chu Know that you can return the toy in the kid's meal and get an small ice cream cup in return? I didn't and had to share it. If you already knew this, just humor me.

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

i didn't know! i'd much rather have ice cream than a toy. oh, you mean for the kiddos? :)

Beth said...

Did Chu Know - so funny! I knew that you could return the toy to get a more age appropriate one, but not ice cream! I'm all over that!

Shannon said...

Love how you forgot to mention that you didn't believe me and were too much of wimp to do it an made me get both the boys the ice cream. Details...

Heidi said...

think you're sooooo funny don't chu?