Robinson Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Mouse King

We celebrated Nick's 4th birthday, Chuck E. Cheese style. I made the mistake of not giving him a couple of choices on venue. Instead, I just asked him where he wanted his party. No amount of convincing after that would change his mind.

He was pretty stoked for his party. He puffed up w/ importance when our party host greeted him by name. "She knows my name!"

Surprisingly, he let the big rat near him.

A super special shout out to my friend, Heidi. She made these Superwhy cupcake toppers. Are they not the absolute cutest?! Being the fabulous mom I am, I waited until the last minute and she bailed me out. She is awesome. Love her!

Abby was there. She just slept through the entire party.

Overall, a good time, despite some permanent hearing loss. Nick really enjoyed himself. Thank you to all our friends for coming out to help us celebrate.


1 comments:

Beth said...

Good times even if it was at CEC. I can't believe he's 4!