Robinson Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend o' Celebration

We were busy this past weekend. On Saturday, I attended a Stella & Dot party w/ my friends Beth and Kim. I ended up purchasing a necklace and 2 charms w/ the kids' birthstones. Then the whole family headed over to the Kaisers to help little Haley celebrate her second birthday. It was a Big Top/Circus theme. Heidi is always so good at these parties. She usually goes all out w/ the decorations and she did not disappoint. I have appointed her Abby's official party planner. We enjoyed celebrating w/ you guys!

How cute are those cupcake toppers? Birthday cupcakes are definitely the way to go!

Birthday girl Haley. I seriously want to bite her.

I think we all knew how this picture was going to turn out.

For more pictures, check out Heidi's post here.


On Sunday, we traveled down to my parents to celebrate Vietnamese New Year. It has been a long time since our last visit. Nicholas was beyond excited. We always enjoy our time down there and always eat way too much.

My brother Nghia. Her expression here cracked me up. I think she's really digging the obnoxious head gear.

My brother Steve with his favorite nephew.

Enjoying the grandkids.

0 comments: