Can it be possible? I feel like I just posted you turning 6 months. You are such a good little baby. We are so blessed to have our little munchkin!
- You're a good napper and nighttime sleeper. We are so thankful for that. You can't seem to stay awake for longer than 1.5-2 hours at a time. All your napping doesn't seem to disturb your nighttime sleep, so we just go w/ the flow. I can't believe I just said that.
- You weigh around 16lbs. Your last appointment at the pedi you were 40th percentile on weight and 50th percentile on height.
- You wear 6-9mos clothes, although I have tried recently to stuff you into 3-6mos clothes. I often forget about outfits hanging in your closet and feel compelled to have you wear them at least once.
- You're doing much better w/ the baby food, although I think finger foods (other than puffs and cheerios) are a couple of months away. You get sooo excited when you hear me shake that can of puffs. You can pick up cheerios most of time, but just can't quite get it from your fist into your mouth. But, oh do you try. I love to watch you.
- Still no teeth.
- You can sit up unsupported fairly well. Occasionally you'll do a face plant when you get too excited and try to reach for something.
- You are very close to getting up on all fours. You like to show off your "push ups" when we get you up from your nap. It is just the funniest thing.
- You are scooting around a little in the walker now, going forward and backwards. You just growl, holler and blow raspberries when you get stuck.
- You eye your brother's toys w/ purpose now. He's not going to know what hit him once you start moving.

2 comments:
She wakes up happy, huh? So cute! I can't believe that she's already 7 months too! I can't wait to hold her again!
She is going to have some serious triceps by the time she is 1!
Post a Comment