Robinson Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

In The Fort

Okay, technically it's not Ft. Smith, but close enough. We went to visit my parents over the weekend. The kids and I left on Friday morning and Scott met up w/ us Saturday morning. I'm sure he appreciated being able to sleep in past 6:30.

The kids soaked up every ounce of attention from my family because you know, they never get any. Making it extra special was the presence of Huy and Shannon. The first thing Nicholas said when he heard they would be there was, "they will want to take me to Chuck E Cheeses." I'm sure they will. It was nice getting to spend a little one on one time w/ Nicholas. We hung out at the park and ate sno cones. Abby had no shortage of babysitters.

Good times, as always, with my family.

This was her first time swinging. She loved it!

My dad showing us all the proper way to mow the lawn.

Loving her Ba Ngoai

Loving his Ong Ngoai

Hanging out at the park w/ Mommy

Huy and Shannon w/ our little diva

Poor Abby, I wished they liked her a little bit more.

Playing w/ his new lego set. Thanks Cau Huy!

Uncle James

Uncle John

1 comments:

Heidi said...

yeah, you can tell they don't care much for either of your children.