One of my fondest memories growing up was bringing lunch to my Dad at his work. He would come out to the car and eat while my brothers and I would hang out the windows or sit on the hood. Good times.
So I thought it would be fun to have the kids bring lunch to Scott at his office instead of meeting at a restaurant like we normally do. We plopped down in the middle of Scott's office, pulled up a box and had ourselves a little picnic. Nick was sooo happy (despite his expressions in the pictures below.) He just loved the idea of a picnic in Daddy's office and was almost giddy. Afterwards, we all took a stroll down the walking trail by his office. It was nice. I think we'll be doing this often.
So I thought it would be fun to have the kids bring lunch to Scott at his office instead of meeting at a restaurant like we normally do. We plopped down in the middle of Scott's office, pulled up a box and had ourselves a little picnic. Nick was sooo happy (despite his expressions in the pictures below.) He just loved the idea of a picnic in Daddy's office and was almost giddy. Afterwards, we all took a stroll down the walking trail by his office. It was nice. I think we'll be doing this often.
This is why I love my husband, he does stuff like this w/ our kids.

2 comments:
what a neat idea! looks like fun!
Look at that hair! It's getting blonder. I'm thinking Miami Vice Part Deux. Jill
Post a Comment