Robinson Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Tea Time With The Von Robinsons

It's a known fact that Nicholas loves to sing and dance. Looks like Abby's taking after her big brother, at least in the dancing department. The Von Trapps got nothing on us. I'd post videos of me and Scott singing, but it would become an internet sensation and our lives would forever change. Alright then.


This first video is of Nicholas on his harmonica and Abby's interpretive dance.



This one is Nick teaching Abby some new dance moves.



This one is Abby getting down. Yes that is Tootsie Roll playing. What's your point?



I taught Nick the teapot song and he has been singing it nonstop, in a falsetto voice. I hear it in my sleep sometimes. I'm posting 3 videos because I want you to have it in your head all day, too. I love the last one w/ Abby in the background.



3 comments:

hkaiser said...

Me and the girls were laughing out loud! What is with the voice? hahahahah Hanna just said (very seriously), "He sounds like a girl."

Kimberley said...

shake what ya momma gave ya!

Thao said...

The soul train videos were great! I think Nick got his moves from his Dad! :) I love it where Abby uses the oven as her prop for dancing! Too cute!