Robinson Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dinner Guests

We had the lovely Pittman family over last night for dinner. It is always great seeing them, especially the kids, Kate and Luke (baby Wuke, as Nicholas calls him). We're so happy that we'll be able to see them more often. Nicholas and Kate got along fabulously. And by fabulously I mean he eyed her warily most of the night, but did not growl at her. All kidding aside, when they finally made it up to the playroom after dinner, he shared his toys (well, some of them anyway) and played companionably alongside each other. We were very proud of him. I'm sure there will be more play dates in the future. Unfortunately, our camera ran out of batteries, so I was only able to get one decent picture the whole night. If you look closely at the photo below, you'll notice how hard I slaved over dinner. What you don't see are the wonderful "homemade" cookies Beth brought over. Great minds think alike.


1 comments:

Beth said...

Amy,
We had such a good time. Kate really enjoyed herself as well. We look forward to many more Friday nights!

Love your new home!