Robinson Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So Wrong

Let me ask you, what do you think is an appropriate song to teach a 2 year old? Twinkle, Twinkle? Old McDonald? ABC's? Well, listen to the clip below to see if you can guess what my husband deemed appropriate. He's got some food in his mouth, but I think you'll get the gist.

That's right, folks. His father taught him Sir Mixalot. Bad enough the first song he ever learned was Folsom Prison. Now he repeats "I like big butts and I cannot why" all the time b/c he gets a reaction from Scott. The reason I bring this up? His MDO teacher said he was singing a song all day, but she couldn't figure out what he was singing. You called it, Heidi.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is AWESOME!

McNubbin's Mom said...

Okay, I found your blog through Pittman. This song is something that Pat would teach to son because he sings it all the time!
Hope you all are doing well!