Robinson Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Read This

We've all heard people ask the question, "what's on your i-pod?" They say it can be quite revealing. In my case, it would reveal that I don't have an i-pod. I'm telling you, sports radio.

(warning: Digression) I'm not without music in my life, however. My little buddy loves to sing... songs that will drive you nuts. Let's see... highly annoying song that will stay in your head for days? Check. Singing this highly annoying song incessantly? Check. Replacing highly annoying song with another equally annoying song the moment you become numb and tune first one out (purely survival instincts.) Check. Like London Bridges? Come hang out w/ us for an afternoon.

Anyway, since I can't really relate to the whole i-pod thing, I like asking people what they're reading. I found this neat website called Shelfari that allows you to display what's on your "bookshelf." I'm not reading anything currently, but thought I could share some of our favorite books. I put our "bookshelf" on the sidebar. The top shelf is Scott's, middle is mine and bottom is Nick's. I'll change it from time to time. So check out ours and hopefully, you'll share what's on your bookshelf.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank you!! I always want to know what other people are reading. I'll probably copy you on that!

THE KNIGHTS said...

me too...cute idea...zach and i will have a lot of the same books! =)

Lauren said...

Have you read the Twilight books? I borrowed one from my niece, and then ended up buying the whole series! I think you might like it. Great idea though on the book shelf.

The Robinsons said...

i haven't read the twilight books, but my friend heidi has. she was obssessed with them.