Robinson Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Last Few Days

My family came up for a visit over the weekend. Scott's company xmas party was on Saturday night and my parents were kind enough to come up and babysit. Nick always loves playing w/ my mom, dad and his uncles. Not only that, they watched him for most of the day Saturday so we could get some shopping done. The company party was nice, but it was down in Fayetteville. Of course. Last year when we live in Fayetteville, it was in Rogers. Not that it's that terrible a drive, but still after a long night, it's the last thing you'd want.

Sunday, we to Hanna's party. Afterwards, the three of us settle in for a nice long nap. Thing was shortly after, my brother and his friend, Abraham, stop by to take pictures of Nick. Feeling bad about making him wait, even though he insisted I let Nick sleep, I woke up Mr. Cranky Pants. Seriously, he was about as disagreeable as I've seen him in a while. At one point, Nick just scrunched up his face and yelled, "cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, Cheeeeeeese!" Abe's working on those pictures right now, but I'm not feeling too hopeful about them. I do appreciate that Abraham went out of his way to take pictures for us. I'll post them when we get them back.

Yesterday, we figured out why Nick was being a poot, he's sick, duh. He's had congestion and coughing b/f, but he's usually pretty active. Not this time. I kept him home from MDO today. He was just pitiful. I'm hoping his fever breaks soon, as well as this weather. Feeling a little cooped up. That is all for now.

Here he is eating breakfast, not wanting to take pictures. Not like him at all.

4 comments:

McNubbin's Mom said...

poor little guy - I hope he has a speedy recovery! be sure and show me abraham's pics!

Kimberley said...

is he on the couch or is that breakfast in bed? :)

Beth said...

poor guy. looks like he is getting the star treatment though! Feel better soon.

Heidi said...

he's faking it so he can eat on the couch.