Hi, hope everyone is well. Been under the weather and blogging was at the bottom of a list of things to catch up on. And with that, let's get started shall we?
I am by far the least crafty person around, but I'm trying since Nick loves them so much. A few days ago, we made ice cream cone xmas trees. Nick loved it. I suspect anything involving frosting would score pretty high w/ him. I got the idea for this craft here. Beth had it on her blog a few days back. It's a really great site, and one of these days I'll attempt to do 1% of what this woman does.
I am by far the least crafty person around, but I'm trying since Nick loves them so much. A few days ago, we made ice cream cone xmas trees. Nick loved it. I suspect anything involving frosting would score pretty high w/ him. I got the idea for this craft here. Beth had it on her blog a few days back. It's a really great site, and one of these days I'll attempt to do 1% of what this woman does.




1 comments:
First off, I missed you. Glad you are feeling better. Second off, I love Nicholas face. Like he is about the eat the icing and destroy his masterpiece!
Post a Comment