Robinson Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Follow The Herd

I was listening to music on the radio in the car and you know what? With the exception of the soft rock station (b/c I'm all about soft rock and let's be honest, who isn't?), I didn't recognize any of the songs playing. Can't quite remember when it happened, but all I listen to now is sports talk radio. The reason I'm talking about this is b/c one of my fave shows is back on, and I'm overjoyed. It actually switched stations, but it never crossed my mind to look for it on another station. I love The Herd with Colin Cowherd show. It's the best 3 hours on radio (I get 10-15mins snippets these days). He talks about sports, of course, but he also talks about really random and sometimes irrelevant topics. It's great. If you're local, you can catch him from 9-12 on AM1390 or listen to him online.


0 comments: