I have found a new love.
Nutella. I've heard of it for many years, and know it's very popular in Europe. But what do those across the pond know anyway? I've seen Giada on Everyday Italian cook with it. And on occasion hear my friend, Heidi (who is a very good sport btw, see 4 posts down), extolling it's virtue. She has even rhapsodized about it on
her blog. I wanted to see what the fuss was about.
Sheer bliss. I thought immediately, this is a
Ferrero Rocher, in heavenly form. Turns out it's made by the same company. You'll be surprised to learn, however, that it has little to no nutritional value.
Click
here for a chance to win a free case (1 week supply) of Nutella.
2 comments:
I am so ticked that i am allergic to hazel nuts!!!!!! I have wanted this stuff for years!!! I guess i will just have to enjoy the pleasure vicariously!
i'm clueless, i still don't know what it is? Like peanut butter? boy, i hope i win some!
Post a Comment