Robinson Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oktoberfest-y

Though there was no lederhosen to be found (at the the cleaners), our get together was Oktoberfest inspired. We only waited 3 months to have our first big gathering. We were joined last night by the Pittmans, Kaisers and Knights. There was good food and conversations. We enjoyed ourselves and hoped everyone did as well. I believe the night was a success as the house is still standing. So no major catastrophe and very little tears (Scott couldn't help it, the Hogs got trounced again.) There were a total of 7 kids, 3 of them under 9mos. I wonder what our gatherings will look like when they start toddling around. I hope we find out at someone else's house.

A very big thanks to Shannon for getting us the big bouncy thingy. Nicholas loved it as did most of the kids that ventured into it. I loved it b/c he wore himself out. He was in it for at least 2 hours yesterday and he did the same today. He is now slumbering peacefully.

For some reason we don't have any pictures of the Knights, so if anyone else has some, please send me a couple so I can add. Thanks again for coming, everyone!

0 comments: