The last few days have been rather uneventful, even w/ a two year old. I'm feeling a tad under the weather, so you're not going to see the normal "witty, in-your-face w/a plucky spirit" writing. Your disappointment is palpable.
We went down to Ft. Smith to visit my folks over the weekend. Scott and I like to visit b/c (other than seeing my family) we pretty much hand Nick over to my mom and we veg on the couch and stuff our faces . Have you ever seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding? My mom's just an Asian version of the bride's mom. We'll finish a huge meal and an hour later, she'll ask if we're hungry. She plies us with food constantly. Scott and I oblige her, of course, so we always come home feeling as if we've gained at least 5lbs each. Naturally, she sends food w/ us to take home as well. We always have a good time and Nicholas loves having his every whim catered to by my parents and his uncles.
We went down to Ft. Smith to visit my folks over the weekend. Scott and I like to visit b/c (other than seeing my family) we pretty much hand Nick over to my mom and we veg on the couch and stuff our faces . Have you ever seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding? My mom's just an Asian version of the bride's mom. We'll finish a huge meal and an hour later, she'll ask if we're hungry. She plies us with food constantly. Scott and I oblige her, of course, so we always come home feeling as if we've gained at least 5lbs each. Naturally, she sends food w/ us to take home as well. We always have a good time and Nicholas loves having his every whim catered to by my parents and his uncles.
Cruising along on his new toy lawn mower w/ Uncle Nghia
Too cool in his shades

Getting smooches from his Ba Ngoai

Yes, this is my handywork. Age 2 and he has perfected the yearbook pose. It will serve him well in the years to come. You can see it runs in the family.

1 comments:
I wish I could have seen you while you were in the Fort.
I started a blog today!
http://dawnlensing.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment