Can you tell by some of my post titles that I watch too many reality shows? Just wanted to post a few pictures of Nick slaving away in the kitchen. He's taken an interest in the kitchen since I always have the food network on the telly. Our favorite show is Barefoot Contessa. I like her recipes, he likes the little jingle (he always stops what he's doing to listen). On this particular night, he's cooking frozen peas. His technique involves transferring the peas back and forth from the big bowl to little ones and stirring them up. I can't tell you how many dropped peas I squished on the floor w/ my feet. Later, we had the "same" peas he cooked for dinner. He was quite proud of himself.

1 comments:
He looks so cute! I am not brave enough to let Lauren hang out in the kitchen yet.
Post a Comment